Product Inspection in Vietnam
TESTCOO offers nationwide coverage via quality engineers stationed in cities such as Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and Da Nang and across provinces such as Binh Duong, Don Nai, Long An, Binh Phuoc, Binh Dinh, Hai Phong and more.
Vietnam has benefited greatly from the USA – China trade war climate the past years by positioning itself as the prime alternative to companies looking to diversify their supply chain away from China. The country is now home to factories supplying some of the world’s largest multinational brands across several product categories such as electronics, appliances, garments, tools, furniture and footwear. Vietnam’s proximity to China is convenient for raw material and sub-supplies, while the foreign ownership of many factories in Vietnam (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean) is seen as beneficial in terms of quality and ease of doing business. The government has also played an important role with regards to the latter, next to actively strengthening and revamping laws/regulation over the years.
TESTCOO helps both local and international clients secure their supply chain as a third-party quality control service provider. Our experienced team of inspectors and auditors is available nationwide. Whether its product inspections or testing services, auditing suppliers against client or international standards or aiding vendors via corrective action; our team of experts can assist in solving quality related issues with little notice and is at your service where and when you need.
We generally deal with the following product categories in Vietnam:
- Softlines: textiles, apparel/garments and footwear, PPE such as masks and gowns, fashion accessories and luxury goods such as handbags and belts, etc.
- Hardlines: kitchenware, electrical appliances, jewelry, toys, hand tools, electrical tools, furniture, medical equipment and devices, electronics and computer parts, etc.
- Industrial: transformers, plastics, rubbers, pumps, heaters, electric conductors, die casted and other mechanical parts, etc.
Benefits of Quality Control when Importing from Vietnam
Our Vietnam team is stationed in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and throughout the Vietnamese territory. Our standard inspection fee in Vietnam is $259 all-inclusive. In Vietnam, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control services Vietnam and other Asian countries, please contact us.
Free Sample Report Performance Quality Control
Download a sample report to keep control of your supply chain!
- Brand New Inspection Experience, Online now!
- How Should Traditional Inspection Industry Transit In Industrial 4.0 Era
- How Do We Make 1+1 More Than 2. Testcoo Knows
- Valentine’s Inspection Knowledge
- Starting Your Importing Business From China (Part 1)
- Time To Worry About Your Partner Factory
- Xiaomi In No Hurry For International Expansion
- Critical Rise Imported Car Sales In South Korea
- Boeing is building its first overseas factory in China
- “315 Evening Gala”——Savior of China’s Quality Issues