Field Service Quality Engineer
1. Assists with the interpretation of project-specific QA requirements, verifies QA plan implementation and evaluates effectiveness by audits and assessments related to VH sites
2. Responsible for Quality site activities, tests, inclusion of appropriate inspections and their acceptance criteria into project documentation that will be deployed into the Supply Chain.
3. Ensure that Quality is being incorporated into projects and processes (prevention), rather than inspected.
-Professional Experience & Education
1. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Material, as applicable) or equivalent
2. Post Graduate in Business Administration (desirable)
3. Relevant work experience in Quality Management & Quality Engineering
4. Relevant professional experience and knowledge in business processes as well as in non-quality functions like Manufacturing, Logistics, Engineering, Purchasing
5. Successfully attendance of auditing training (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 19011, VDA 6.3)
6. Knowledge in electrical, dimensional and NDT testing
7. Master Turbine, Generator and BoP mechanical products, and basic Hydraulic Power unit structure knowledge, can use these for practice.
8. Maintain the quality data and documentation according to 5S & VHS SOP 607 requirement to complete the quality data book and handover to the customer on time.
9. Complete the reports based on the required format and express the analytic process and solutions clearly and logically by oral and written.
-Specific Skills & Knowledge
1. Practical knowledge in using IT-tools: SharePoint, SAP, MS Office, database tracking programs
2. Good Lean Management background is an advantage
3. Management and communication skills (incl. but not limited to interpersonal, listening, verbal, written, didactic and presentation)
4. English fluent, written and spoken (additional languages are an advantage)
5. Strong analytical expertise as well as result-oriented, solution-driven (pragmatic) and customer oriented working principle
6. Experienced and willingness to work and cooperate in cross-functional teams
Sales/ Sales Manager
Location: Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong (China), USA, Germany, France, South America
1. Develop businesses in the field of Product Inspection, Testing, and Quality Management
2. Coordinate all global and regional tradeshows, and client events organized.
3. Ability to optimize new business by presenting quality control solutions to customers and prospects.
4. Successful track record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships and people management.
1. University degree major in marketing or business management, MBA a plus.
2. nspection service industry, 3rd party conformity assessment, or consulting industry experience preferred or sales related.
3. Excellent communicate and negotiation skills in both oral and written English& Mandarin.
4. Problem solving attitude and forward thinking.
Location: Vietnam, Malaysia
1. Responsible for local and nearby inspection orders, provide high quality inspection service according to customer requirements.
2. Conduct appearance and performance inspections on QC products and keep inspection records according to quality standards and sampling plans.
3. When a product is found to be unqualified, fill out the non-conformity report to inform the quality manager and relevant departments to take corrective actions.
1. At least 3 years experience in third party quality inspection (QC).
2. Familiar with inspection standards and procedures for softline or E&E or hardline.
3. Strong communication and execution skills, good service attitude.
4. Skilled in English.